Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome autumn!

Enjoying the last sun rays 2011 c Veronika Puntila
I have never considered myself as a real autumn-lover. But year after year I find myself looking for fancy hats, new boots and a warm,trendy jacket. The autumn of Finland is the very best time for playing with styles and fashion. I'ts not too cold for tights and not too warm for gloves made out of leather. 

En ole ikinä määritellyt itseäni syys-ihmiseksi. Silti vuosi vuoden jälkeen löydän itseni etsimästä hauskoja hattuja, uusia saappaita ja lämmintä trendikästä takkia. Suomen syksy on parasta aikaa leikkiä tyyleillä ja muodilla. Se ei ole liian kylmä sukkahousuille, eikä liian kuuma nahkahanskoille.

This Autumn The Color is burgundy, I can see it everywhere. Shoes, cardigans, jackets, shirts and even pants. I have never been a great friend of it but I'm quite sure that I will at least try to fit it in my dressing.

Tämän syksyn väri on viininpunainen. Sitä voi nähdä joka paikassa. Kengät, huivit, takit, paidat ja jopa housut. Viininpunainen ei ole kuulunut suosikkiväreihini, mutta olen varma että se tulee päätymään vaatekaappiini jossain vaiheessa.

 I have to admit I really fell for  another trend. It's called blue mascara. I had never tried it on when my friend  gave me one of hers. It really gives some edge to the gaze.

Täytyy myöntää, että on toinen trendi johon jäin heti koukkuun. Se on sininen ripsiväri. Ystäväni antoi yhden ripsivärin minulle. Se todella antaa särmää katseelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment