Sunday 23 September 2012

My london Baby

Yesterday evening I met my beautiful friend Akeema after a long time. She lives in London, what makes me a bit jealous. We got really lucky because there was this some kind of car-free day on the public transport so the bus ticket cost 1€ each way instead of 4.50€. I really wouldn't mind if they had more than one car-free day during the year year. With Akeema I have at least one thing in common: We love Italian food, which made vapiano the best choice for us.

Eilen iltapäivällä tapasin kauniin kaverini Akeeman. Hän asuu Lontoossa mikä saa minut kateelliseksi. Meillä käiv hyvä tuuri, sillä oli autoton päivä ja bussilippu maksoi 1€ 4,50€ sijaan. Ei haittaisi yhtään jos autottomia päiviä olisi enemmänkin kuin yksi vuodessa. Akeeman kanssa meillä on vähintäänkin yksi yhteinen piirre: Me molemmat rakastetaan Italialaista, mikä teki Vapianon meille täydelliseksi valinnaksi.


Pesto pasta <3
 Akeema & salami pizza mmmm..... Unfortunately I was too full to taste it/
Salami pizzaa........ Valitettavasti olin liian täynnä maistaakseni sitä.


2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love this <3 I'm gonna start checking your blog from now. It's really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you <3 i'ts so nice to hear:)

    ReplyDelete